Under their Child Abuse Treatment (CHAT) programs, Project Sister Family Services offer services to abused children under the age of 18 at zero cost. These services include:
- Counseling and associated case management for child victims of any form of child abuse. Including bullying (school related).
- Helping with application to the Victim Compensation Program, providing funding for cost associated with child abuse including, but not limited to emergency food, clothing & shelter; medical treatment; and psychotherapy
- Help filing a restraining order
- Court accompaniments
- Walk-in crisis support Mondays through Thursdays from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- 24-hour hotline for support, information and referral
- Bus vouchers available at no cost for clients with transportation need
In order to continue providing the best services possible, we have started a GoFundMe drive to help meet our funding goals. Please click the button below and help us help those in need. Thank you!